Bo Tree in the park

9.10.2010

To be offered by the Sacred Eye

To be a Sacred Fecus Bo tree…

Have I no enough merits

I’ll initiate the merits…


In front of a Sthupa

To be respected,

Have I no, enough merits

But I’m in a park


Walking children

Gathered around me

Lovers meet and hug

When hears their whispering…

Appear no jealousy

Kids run and jump

Sing, laugh and dance…

For me appear no annoyance


Staring at the, boundaries of “Sansara”

Being extending

Hear the shout of joy

Sound and echo, from far end


I’ll Initiate the perfections

By giving the shade

And the shelter,

letting the hermits to be enlightened…


Translated by

Rev. T. Sugathananda Thero



(Sinhala)

“Uddyanaye Bodhiya”


Sambudu denethin pidum labannata

Esathu bodhiyak wannata

Pinak nethi nisado…

Pin purami…

Weherak abhiysa

Pidum labannata

Pinak nethi nisado…

Vinoda uyanaka

Serisarana punchi sith

Ma wata thani makaddee

Tharun sith hamuwela

Thepalana bas eseddee

Kolu getau duwa ewidida

Sinasee nataddee…

Bala imi sasara ima

Dik wenayuru peneddee

Sadu handa dura eetha

Nagana rew eseddee…

Paramee dam purami

Budu wannata sewanadee…


Written by

W.P. Maduka Thathsarani

Kolonnawa.


0 comments:

 
Sugata - Templates para novo blogger